Thursday, June 12, 2008

More cabinets...

So I got home tonight hoping to see a finished kitchen. Instead I saw something else... SAWDUST! On EVERYTHING! Now, I'm not stupid. I figured there's be some sawdust from the cutting that needed to be done. But seriously, the guy could've at least TRIED to cover up some things with the tarp he had.

Colour me annoyed.

Also, it looks like all he did today was the trim pieces... the doors are not installed. WTF! Does it really take THAT long to do the trim? It doesn't even look right... you can see the seams and nail holes, so he had better be filling those in tomorrow when he comes to attach the doors.

It's still a nice kitchen, but I'm annoyed that it's still not finished. I want my home back! I have no room to move around, literally! Right now I'm sitting in bed because I can't use the living room. I have furniture piled on top of furniture just so we could make room for the cabinets to come in.

This weekend will be one hell of a clean-up weekend

No comments: