Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cabinets

Yesterday was a busy day. At about 8:30am I took a drive out to the Abbotsford/Sumas border (and, in fact, crossed it) to pick up our sink and faucet. This took a few hours because when I got there the faucet was the only item that had arrived. I called UPS and found out that the sink was on a truck out for delivery. I decided to take a chance that it would arrive soon, so I went and grabbed some breakfast. when I was done I drove over to the place where the stuff was shipped. It turns out that the UPS truck had JUST ARRIVED, so I was able to pick the sink up right off the truck. I'm glad I decided to stick around.

During this time, Deb was at home with the cabinet installer, making sure things went well. By the end of the day, the cabinet boxes had been installed and there was a huge mess of sawdust everywhere. Today the installer is coming back to do the doors and trim pieces and hopefully clean up a lot of that sawdust.

I'll try to post pics tonight

No comments: