Monday, May 5, 2008

Just an update

We still have not painted the bathroom. I'm lazy and I don't feel like doing it right now. But we have ordered 2 of the 3 appliances for the new kitchen. They were on sale and I saved a total of $320, so I'm pleased about that. The cabinets will be installed around the 9th of June. We should have the kitchen floors tiled about a week or so prior to that. I'll be taking some time off in august, and I hope to take up the carpet and install the engineered hardwood floors at that time. Once those floors are in place all we have to do is paint and get sexier furniture and our place will be finished! YAY!


EDIT: The only reason I hadn't gotten the dishwasher when I ordered the other appliances is because it was not on sale. Well, I went on Future Shop's site last night and saw that the dishwasher I wanted was on sale for $100 off! So I ordered it. Yay, $420 off on my appliances! w00t!

No comments: