Saturday, September 15, 2007

It begins

So today I was supposed to rip down all the walls and have the plumber install the new valve. Well... not quite what happened. It turns out walls that have been tiled can be a bit tough to take down when there's a stud every 10 inches. I took down only the wall with the plumbing today. So I'm a little behind schedule. Oh well.

Tomorrow is Sunday. I can't do demo work on sunday. Why? Cus my strata is retarded and forbids renovations on sundays and holidays. I'd rather not get a fine, so instead the Deb and I are going to take a quick day trip down to Seattle. Hopefully it's a nice day. We're going to continue with the demo on monday and the big wall being concrete, I'm in for some fun. Not to mention I have a job interview at 3pm on Monday. I think we'll take a little longer to do this than I had hoped.

Here's a "during" picture:

No comments: